COMPANY: GENERAL HEALTHCARE RESOURCES, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Rehab Physical Therapist (PT)
There’s a great opening for a Physical Therapist (PT) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 6-8 week contract with an ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:00p
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of outpatient ortho exp. & manual therapy exp. required.
Looking for more information on this and our other Physical Therapist (PT) position? Please contact Amber Murphy at #removed#!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.