Our firm is hiring for an Assistant Marketing Director. We are one of the leading Brand Marketing and Management firms in Brentwood.
PURPOSE: Marketing, Communications, Brand Development for Clients.
We offer - Paid Training - Travel Opportunities - Movement into upper level Management - Bonuses.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
· Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
· Marketing opportunity for revenue
· Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
· Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
· Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
· Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
· Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
· Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
· Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
· Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
· Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, and be available to start within two weeks. We need a culture fit!
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Admin, or Hospitality or equivalent in experience.
· Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training.
· Must have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
· Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
· Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!!
Our Mission is to, with success and excellence, leverage our client's brands by stimulating marketplace growth and profit, while continuously investing in the knowledge and leadership of our teams.
Our Goals are to maintain a 100% Return on Investment, expand into new markets to prompt new growth for our Fortune 100 and 500 clients, and build teams that are determined to learn, grow, and achieve their dreams.
Role: Assistant Marketing Director
Apply for this job now.