O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This role is based in Dublin City Centre, and the successful Site Engineer (Externals / Groundworks) has a minimum 5 years' experience working on residential projects.
Site Engineer's Responsibilities include:
- Set out the works and ensure that team members clearly understand the information provided
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress to Site Manager/Project Manager
- Conduct work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Attend team meetings as required
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' Externals / Groundworks experience
- Experience working with a main contractor is preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good self-management and accuracy in own work
- Good IT skills
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on #removed# for a confidential conversation.