Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Bethesda SouthgateCurrent openings include: FT/PT Day, Evening & Night shifts
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides basic nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse. This position assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care consistent with his/her educational training.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in becoming a licensed practical nurse
- Long-term care/Assisted living experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR/AED Certification Required.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the geriatric resident.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with residents, visitors and staff.
- Time management and organizational skills are required.