LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY IN A FANTASTIC INDEPENDENT PRACTICE? THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Surrey.
My client based in Surrey is seeking a competent and friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis. The practice is host to strong team of Nurses and are looking for a new Nurse to join them team due to growth.
• Handling and restraining animals in a safe and controlled way.
• Provide first-class nursing care to injured/sick patients, including documentation, monitoring, health checking, feeding and grooming.
• Administer treatments including injections, tablets, drips and blood transfusions.
• Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. Blood sampling, urine analysis and x-rays.
• Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. Suturing wounds and dental hygiene.
• Assist veterinary surgeons with operations.
• Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice.
• Qualifications: A degree or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
• Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
• Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
• Competitive salary
• Full time role
• Weekends on a rota
• OOH on a rota
• Professional fees paid
• Independent well-established practice
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have been helping veterinary professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK animal health, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.