Company: BLUETOWNONLINE LTD.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Location: Brierly Hill, DY5 2LA
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are one of the leading manufacturers of engineered plastic assemblies for the automotive industry.
They're currently looking for an experienced Sales Analyst who will report to the Business Development manager and help support the sales team.
To deliver continuous improvement to the Sales Budget & Forecast in order to provide accurate sales data to the wider business and support management and visibility of available capacity across the UK group.
- To identify, understand and analyse new data and information, and transform these into actionable updates for the forecast where necessary. This will include (but is not limited to):
- New customer volume data (e.g. planned build, take rates)
- Pricing changes (e.g. selling price changes, cost down agreements)
- Variance analysis (e.g. Identifying reasons for any variance between forecast and actual sales values)
- To further develop existing tools and processes to meet changing needs of the wider business
- To manage the department accruals tracker and report this to finance teams on a monthly basis
- Identify new accruals required (e.g. price reduction due to customer)
- Calculate accrual value based on planned vehicle volume, and payments to customers
- Identify when accruals can be released (e.g. purchase order received for a new price)
- To track and report to management on departmental key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as other workload information
- Forecast available capacity over next 5 years, highlighting opportunities and risk
- Variance between sales forecast and actual sales, including actions to resolve
- Status of open and closed enquiries / quotes
- To track material consumption in order to prepare material claims to customers
- Co-Managed Buy Process (To facilitate recovering variance between quoted material price and our actual purchase material price from the customer)
- Support part weight audits to validate above process
- To compile market trend information across customers and competitors, to be used to understand and develop company strategy
- Issue updates on mergers & acquisitions
- New technologies in the marketplace
- Good team player - able to build relationships across the business and with customers
- Ability to manage workload under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience in Forecasting and Variance analysis
- Strong intermediate Excel skills, including knowledge of:
- Text Manipulation
- Logic statements
- Summary formulae
- Basic array formulae
- Conditional Formatting
- Some experience of VBA would be useful (even if this is using solutions found online)
- Excellent general IT skills:
- PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Operations Analyst, Sales Analyst, Sales, Operations, Yield Sales, Yield, Marketing, Marketing Analyst, Sales System Manager, Business Analyst, Business Sales Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Role: Sales Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dudley, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.