Company: JUSTINBRADLEY INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
JustinBradley's client, an entrepreneurial, growing investment management firm, is looking to add a hands-on Assistant Controller to their DC area headquarters. Poised for continued expansion the Assistant Controller, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, will oversee all budgeting, reporting, accounting, payroll, financial controls, and risk management for a diverse range of businesses.
- Design monthly reporting packages for executive team;
- Prepare monthly financials and forecasts;
- Review and post journal entries, accounts payable, and bank reconciliations;
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger for the funds and entities, including preparing accounting treatment for M&A transactions;
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration;
- Reviewing proposed deal models and pipelines.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- At least seven years of accounting experience;
- Sage Intaact experience is not necessary but would be strongly preferred.
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.