Job Title: Topsides Pre-Commissioning Superintendent
Location: Offshore Doha, Qatar
Duration: July 2021 to March 2022
SITUATION IN ORGANIZATION
Manager N+1: Topsides Package CSR
Functional hierarchy: CSR
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of the COMPANY SITE REPRESENTATIVE, all pre-commissioning activities related to the NWHP01 Topsides and Bridges EPCIC2 Contract, and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Precom requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges EPCIC2 project execution:
- Supervises Contractor's and Sub-Contractor yard pre-commissioning activities.
- Ensure proper coordination between pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Ensure proper coordination with sub-contractors involved in the pre-commissioning stages.
- Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards in close relation with the HSE and QA/QC Superintendents.
- Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
- Collect quantitative data from other disciplines for producing the progress reports.
The field development will involve several new projects that would be executed in parallel over the period of 5 years with CAPEX investment of around 3.5 Billion USD. The Gallaf Project consists of:
- Batch 2 EPCI1: Three 24 slots WHP Jackets (FC, DC, EG), bridge linked to existing facilities and with permanent drilling decks. Budget is around 100 MUSD. Water depth are 60 to 70m, Jacket weight is approx. 2000MT.
- Batch 2 EPCIC2: Three production topsides and bridges for WHP (FC, DC, EG) to process and send production to existing facilities. Topside weight is approx. 2500 MT, Bridge 100m/800MT.
- Batch 2 EPCIC3/4: 2 WHP (EH, CE) jacket + topsides bridge linked to existing facilities in order to process and send production to existing facilities. EPCIC3 will be for EPCC of facilities, EPCIC4 for all T&I and subsea works where applicable.
The Project is mainly a Greenfield Project with installation of 7 new WHP but there will be a major Brownfield challenge for integration of these new WHP into existing facilities in term of interfaces with other Company entities and SIMOPS works.
Batch 1 jacket package phase is planned to be executed between Q3 2018 and Q3 2019 and Batch 1 Topsides package between end 2018 and Q3 2020. Batch 2 is planned to be executed between 2019 and 2021.
The Batch 1 Topsides EPCIC2 Pre-Commissioning Superintendent is responsible for precom activities during construction activities performed by Contractor and to insure a smooth handover to Commissioning team.
He will be based in to EPCIC2 Contractor's premises during EPC phase with travels to Major Project's premises and offshore as required and on board marine spread during the offshore activities.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other Company HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Motivates and oversees other disciplines supervision Team
- Monitor Contractor's detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved precom schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for daily monitoring pre-commissioning progress and report to CSR.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor's labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to CSR.