Facilities Supervisor (engineering qualification)
Job Title: Facilities Supervisor
Salary: Up to £47,000PA
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: LM0601L
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for a facilities supervisor/contracts supervisor to join a growing business in Leeds. The role is very busy and will take responsibility for maintenance of the manufacturing building and any contractors coming to site.
The main purpose of the role will be to oversee contractors and ensure from a safety and audit perspective that everything is in line with regulations. Applicants must have an engineering based qualification.
- Up to £47,000 dependent on experience
- Benefits include enhanced pension and BUPA
- Hours of work: 4 weekdays plus Saturday - 40 hours a week
- Managing contractors
- Complying with legislative requirements in relation to safety
- Maintenance of the building and infrastructure
- Logging of maintenance, PAT tests, fire checks etc
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with building maintenance
- Experience managing contractors
- Knowledge of building maintenance legislation and health and safety
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.