The Leasing Agent is a member of the Property Management department, first ambassador of the Tricon brand and functions as the primary driver of leasing activity in the market. Leasing Agents are involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, included but not limited to educating the potential resident to the Tricon brand, showing homes, inspecting homes, working leads and generating traffic, structuring leasing packages and conducting move-in orientations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all leasing functions, including but not limited to showing homes, pre-qualifying applicants, gathering complete applications, and structuring leasing packages
- Develops relationships with local community and is the brand ambassador for the company
- Conducts Move-In Orientation in coordination with the Portfolio Manager
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first
- Walks and inspects vacant homes to ensure the best quality for our residents
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Turns leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established goals
- Intimate knowledge of market conditions and trends
- Knowledge of YARDI preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic financial acumen with ability to use mobile office electronic tools
- Accepts challenge of working on a lease incentive structure
- Persistent approach with strong customer service
- Fosters team collaboration and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts effectively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel daily to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE required
- Licensed driver with insured vehicle
- Prior property management experience, preferably in single family residences
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is a plus
Tricon American Homes (TAH) was founded on the understanding that a home is more than a roof over your head.
Since inception in 2012, TAH has remained committed to helping families find that perfect single-family home in a solid community with easy access to good schools as well as major job and entertainment nodes.
An industry leader in customer service, TAH maintains its high-quality homes to exacting standards. That’s why TAH is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate companies in the country, with approximately 16,000 homes in nine states: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas.
TAH’s parent company, Tricon Capital Group, has been a housing industry leader for nearly 30 years, a legacy that has allowed TAH to grow and flourish.
Role: Leasing Agent - Charlotte, NC
Apply for this job now.