Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
Opening Available for Customer Service Representative!
Robert Half is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a distinct skill set to expand their career. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative job is long-term contract / temporary, and located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage incoming telephone callsJob Requirements:
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Customer service experience required
- Strong familiarity with 10 Key Skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.