£12.00 per hour. Circa £25,000 per annum
Sunday - Thursday, 7:00 - 15:00 (Flexible)
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join a large family run business who specialise within FMCG loads for the UK.
They are seeking a HGV Mechanic to support the current transport operation in the management of vehicle maintenance.
Newly qualified HGV Mechanics will be considered.
- Previous HGV mechanical experience
- HGV and trailer experience
- Electrical experience within HGV & trailers (desirable)
- Class 1 or Class 2 license (desirable)
- NVQ level 3 or above in HGV Mechanics (desirable)
- Be computer literate.
- Be well organsied and able to multitask
- Be focused and able to work under pressure, meeting demanding deadlines.
- Be a team player and willing to assist work colleagues when required.
- Have a flexible attitude and willing to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Service and inspect all vehicles to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify any faults that may arise
- Identify and order parts as and when required
- Participate in the depot call out rota
- Carry out breakdown when necessary
- To complete and maintain all documentation on the company's vehicle maintenance system
If you have HGV Mechanic experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.