Junior Account Executive- Entry Level Event Management
We are looking for a qualified Junior Account Executive to support our Marketing Division while preparing for a position as an Executive Sales Manager. The position provides a base pay & bonus structure while you learn the intricacies of Campaign Management and the Marketing Department. In this role, you will assist marketing representatives and management in duties ranging from campaign design and creation - to executing the campaign on-site and reporting back results to clients and upper management. The position requires an understanding of both sales and marketing and the candidate must be willing to learn about full-service marketing solutions for small to small to mid range local businesses.
- Ongoing paid training opportunities (both local and out of state)
- Growth opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Pay & Bonuses
- Paid 1 on 1 and group training
- Travel reimbursements
Junior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- College degree preferred. High school graduate/GED required.
- Marketing / sales experience preferred.
- Possess strong strategic thinking skills.
- Good communication (written, oral and listening), presentation and customer service skills required.
- Knowledge of marketing is essential.
- Excellent in person presence a must.
- Overall knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts.
- Must be detailed and deadline oriented.
- Superb follow-up skills vital.
- Excellent conflict resolution and organizational skills required.
- Proficient in computer software programs such as MS Office is required.
Junior Account Executive Requirements:
-Evaluates expansion and acquisition opportunities.
-Utilizes the Creative Design Department to provide clients with opportunities to advertise effectively and efficiently
-Researches various clients and their industry to be aware of specific opportunities to further develop our clients brands
-Comfortable with in person events that involve marketing and sales aspects
-Offers creative ideas for discussion and possible implementation.
-Increases proficiency by working on account proposal and materials
-Assists in covering for other representatives in the department when they are absent
Role: Junior Account Executive- Entry Level Management
Apply for this job now.