A company in Oldsmar, FL is seeking experienced Mechanical Designer
· Analyze quote package to determine the feasibility of the order.
· Confer with other design, production and sales staff to resolve issues with design concepts.
· Research supplier products for components to use in designs.
· Prepare layout and detail drawings of machines, using knowledge of company products, purchased products and engineering practices.
· Update drawings and documentation as needed during the approval process.
· Prepare the order for release to manufacturing, including production drawings, material lists, cut lists and requisitions for purchased components.
· Assist production staff with inquiries and problems encountered during manufacturing.
· Update drawings and documentation as needed to reflect changes made during manufacturing.
· Proficient in SolidWorks 3D design software.
· Familiar with AutoCAD 2D software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· Familiar with industrial automation components (e.g. sensors, motors, linear and rotary motion products, vision systems).
· Able to research and quickly learn to use new products in designs.
· 2 medical plans that meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
· Referral Bonus
· Career advancement opportunities
· Safety incentive program
Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees.
Role: Mechanical Designer
Apply for this job now.