Kitchen Manager - The Bay Area
Location: San Mateo, California
Salary: $70,000 to $75,000 + benefits and great working atmosphere!
My client is a forward thinking 'start-up' fast-casual kitchen that has aggressive plans for expansion for the US market. The C-suite is made up of industry professionals that have successfully grown and developed brands in the past. They are looking to bring on experienced Kitchen Managers that are bold and able to think outside of the box. This is a role for anyone that is looking to grow in their career and the potential opportunity to oversee multi-unit operations!
The Senior Kitchen Manager Role:
- Ensuring kitchen teams are delivering the best quality food to customers
- Managing budgets and controlling food costs
- Onboarding new team members
- Managing culinary administration jobs such as training materials
- Ensuring local health and safety guidelines are being met
The Ideal Senior Kitchen Manager:
- Ambitious, adaptable, analytical and sharp with numbers
- Demonstrates great career stability
- Previous management experience and passionate about the food service industry
- Detail oriented and organized
- Guest focused
- Strategic and entrepreneurial
This is a new role they've created and a very exciting time to get on board! Send your resume to #removed# to be considered for this role.
Note, you must have the right to live and work in the USA to be considered.