As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our processing network, service delivery platform, operational expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.
At Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash… because it matters. Our purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very fabric of society. Cash is… a good meal with friends, learning financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much more.
The Warehouse ATM Technician ensures proper procedure of programming and refurbishing ATMs by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor the Smart List in Great Plains to plan the programming of ATMs for large roll outs as well as one offs.
- Ensure all necessary resources are available to:
- Complete the programming of large roll outs as well as the one offs.
- Refurbish existing ATMs for future redeployment.
- Properly complete documentation that is required for programming and refurbishing ATMs.
- Assist with cycle counts at the HOUTECH warehouse as needed.
- Scan and e-mail all documentation to various Departments as needed.
- Acquire the parts for shipment that are requested by the Inventory Control Team as needed.
- Communicate frequently with the Warehouse Manager and Inventory Control Manager as well as team members within each mentioned group to receive and process information for projects or special request that may NOT be part of normal daily duties.
- Maintain lines of communication with outside vendors in service companies to assist in technical support.
- Great Plains
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Self Service
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years' experience with technical aspects of ATMs, vending machines, computers, etc..
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic hardware and occasionally software.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Cardtronics plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.