Our client has partnered with us to add a Sr. .NET Core Developer to their team.
- .Net Core
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server programming, not administration
- Hands-on experience with FTP, SSH, SSL, and HTTP file upload/downloads either via tools or coding.
- Very strong debugging skills and self-starter learning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good with team player roles and independent contributor roles.
- Years of experience might be 8-20 years. But, competence and attitude could mean much less if you are willing and able.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://#removed# Main Site
- provided by Dice