· 7+ years residential drafting experience.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
· Experience in working with an architect or engineer.
· Candidate should be proficient in Wood, Masonry, Steel and Concrete detailing.
· Experience in producing structural from architectural plans for submission to the city for approval.
· Should be familiar with the method of construction (2016 California Building Code).
Our vision is to create a fun environment to work at with challenging work. Casual and flexible work hours.
Role: CAD Drafter
Location: Woodland Hills,
Apply for this job now.