A regionally recognized grain company has an immediate need for a Grain Originator. This individual will be responsible for building relationships with farmers in the area and assisting them with their grain marketing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure grain directly from local producers
- Maintain current customer base by providing exceptional custom service
- Provide grain reports and information to farmers
- Coordination of logistics and transportation of grain
- Degree in Ag Business, Ag Economics, or related field
- 1+ year of experience working in the grain industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with farmers
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
For additional information on this opportunity please contact Chad Sundt directly at #removed# or resumes may be confidentially sent to #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.