This is a Part Time position- 6 hours a week
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls/windows and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning debris from around buildings.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash from all areas
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment. ( High and Low)
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- All other duties assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience desired
- Must have experience on carpet and floors
- Pre-Employment security screening is required.
- Minimum of six (6) months of janitorial maintenance skills.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills desirable.
- Proper attire (i.e. shoes, gloves, safety gear) required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift 40lbs
Logistics Company. Veteran Owned Small Business.
Role: Part Time Janitorial position
Apply for this job now.