Bonney Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians. We are based in Rancho Cordova, CA and this position works throughout the Greater Sacramento area. We care about our employees and it shows- we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry!
What you have:
- 3+ years of plumbing experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Clean and professional appearance
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position- including lifting up to 50 lbs. without assistance, crawling, kneeling, bending and twisting at the waist.
- Commitment to providing 5-star service and quality workmanship
- Competitive pay! Incentive pay opportunities.
- Stable year round work.
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Medical and Dental with company paid premiums for employee and dependents
- Tool purchase program
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company provided iphone and ipad
- Company uniforms with weekly uniform service
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company cabin in South Lake Tahoe for employee use
- and much more!
All offers of employment with Bonney are contingent on the successful completion of our pre-employment hiring process, consisting of a drug screen, criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and driving record check.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume or an email with a summary about your experience!
Bonney is THE premier residential plumbing, electrical, heating, and air-conditioning service in the Sacramento region and has been deeply rooted in the community since 1978. We’ve been around for a while now!
Join the number one service company in the greater Sacramento area!
We have an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and were awarded with an “Employees Choice Award” from the Sacramento Business Journal.
Bonney prides itself on providing our loyal customers with certified premier plumbers and HVAC technicians who always deliver 5-star service. This reflects Mark and Candace Bonney’s longtime philosophy that happy employees create happy customers. “If our employees are treated well, then our customers will be treated well.”
Role: Plumbing Service Technicians
Apply for this job now.