My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist: Login Or Register

Date Added: Wed 14/09/2022

Financial Services Associate - ENTRY LEVEL

Epsom, UK
Apply Now

Company: ARC

Job Type: Permanent, FullTime

Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum

  • Job Title/Location: Financial Services Associate, Surrey & WFH
  • Salary: £24,000 + average bonus 7.5% c.(£1,800) + pension contribution to 13% c.(£3,120)
  • WFH: 1-2 days office + 3-4 days WFH after initial office based training period
  • Requirements: A background in customer service, be that telephones based or shop/retail experience. Will also consider recent graduates with some customer service/retail experience
  • Role Snapshot: Responding to query calls from customers who have questions re their investments/pensions. An intake role into the business from which people progress and transfer into other areas of the company

We cannot stress highly enough how good an opportunity this is for people with ambition that want to learn and develop. If you have strong communication skills with some customer service experience under your belt, this is a superb chance to really kick-start a long-term career within a major blue-chip.

The Company/Team: For years, this company has built a great reputation for developing people within Financial Services and they are going through a sustained period of expansion, which started in 2020. The Customer Service Teams pro-actively resolve incoming telephone, letter and email queries from Financial Advisers and direct customers/investors. This is not a high call volume/sales-type call centre role, the focus is purely query resolution and on providing the best customer service possible.

The Role: These roles involve taking 30-40 incoming calls + emails, some calls lasting upwards of 30 minutes. Queries may include: information on a customer account, the details about a particular product, the resolution of a web navigation/online issue. Your role is to ensure that all interactions with a customer are handled in a timely manner with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers' expectations. Around 70% of your time will be based around query resolution and the remaining 30% focused on the least complex complaints resolution cases. Hours are shifts of 8 - 4, 9 - 5 and 10 - 6. On average you would work two days p/w in the office, three days WFH after training.

Skills / Experience Required: For these Financial Services Associate roles, you should have previous customer service or call centre experience. Our client will also recruit people with a background in retail or recent graduates. One really important point - you must have an interest in Financial Services, the biggest industry in the UK with the most opportunities to develop. You should be a confident communicator, attitude is really important - enthusiasm, energy and the ability to multi-task are paramount. In addition, our client is really keen on people who WANT TO LEARN.

Additional Information: The salary for this Financial Services Associate role is £24,000 with average bonus of 7.5% (£1,800) and company pension contribution to 13% (£3,100). There is an excellent benefits package and great opportunities to develop further. Whilst there is WFH flexibility, ideally our client wants to focus on people based within commuting distance of Sutton/Epsom/Redhill areas.

The Financial Services Associate position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.

Apply Now