TeacherActive Bristol is expanding and new opportunities have become available for Recruitment Resourcer to join the team!
Recruitment experience is not necessary. We're looking for people with big personalities, great communication skills and ambition. You'll need to be a strong natural communicator and a team player.
What the Recruitment Resourcer role involves:
- Advertising for new candidates
- Identifying, assessing and interviewing temporary workers
- Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face
- Clearing and filing candidate files whilst adhering to strict compliance procedures
- On-line job board and general diary management.
What do we offer:
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
What you will need to show to be considered for the Recruitment Resourcer role:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
How to apply for the Recruitment Resourcer role:
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Recruitment Resourcer, apply with your CV.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Resourcer vacancy, then please call Charlotte on #removed#.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.