IT Consulting Company specializing in Digital Transformation is looking out to hire Pega Certified Lead System Architect to be the part of dynamic BPM/RPA practice. We enable clients to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients to find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively
As a Pega Lead Systems Architect, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting life cycle. You will be actively involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training, internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM solutions using Pega.
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works as midpoint with Program Manager, Project Managers to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional and Non functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements in discovery phases
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
- Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
- Experiencing and guiding the offshore team for successful project delivery and project implementation.
- Perform code reviews and review alert logs to ensure application quality complies with COE coding standards, UI/UX standards, and corporate security standards.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient, and optimal ways of implementing Pega applications.
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and Client Server design/development
- A professional qualification relevant to the role & 4 + years' experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander
- Should be certified CLSA (Part 1 & 2) in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x and must got experience in working with Pega V7.1 above for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of Insurance or experience of consulting in a complex Financial Services organisation and exposure to Telecom projects highly useful
- Prioritise workload and balance/escalate conflicting demands in order to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved
- Experience of systems development life cycle (SDLC) and disciplines preferably within a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to discover and innovate any new tools and applications for the company would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working in an Agile, Lean, Six Sigma environment would be required for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build effective teams that leverage different skill-sets and perspectives.
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and team player
Multiple open positions available at similar level.
Role: Pega Lead System Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.