Are you a Psychology Graduate?
Are you passionate about supporting children with Special Educational Needs?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an ambitious and driven individual to fill the position of Psychology Assistant at one of our partner schools in the Trafford area. The school caters for a wide range of Special Educational Needs of children aged 5-11, primarily with ASC and PMLD. They are OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' and the right candidate will have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to thrive in a complex social environment. They will be confident enough to keep pupils engaged whilst having the empathy required to properly understand the pupils' individual needs and support them accordingly.
Pay starts at £10 per hour with working hours typically being from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
This role is temporary, but with a high possibility of becoming permanent if you settle into the job well.
Main responsibilities will include:
- 1:1s working with pupils to keep them on track with their curriculum
- Intervening when students aren't engaging in their academic and social development
- Reporting back to other staff upon evaluation to promote best practice
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- 24 years industry experience informing the process of you applying for positions to being placed in a role that's right for you
- A personal consultant who will guide you through the process, ensuring all the relevant documents are in place
- Heavily discounted CPD programs, our own safeguarding training and an online diary to help you manage your workload whilst you're with us
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, apply by sending your CV to #removed# or you can give me a call on 0161 242 1793.