COMPANY: ROBERT WALTERS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A fantatic opportunity for a Legal Counsel to take a step up into a senior position for a company that is a leader in their field.
A leading global provider of film industry technology for studios, distributors, and moviegoers is looking for a lawyer to be the sole legal counsel in their London based office.
The role reports through to a General Counsel offshore and takes responsibility for the EMEA, Middle East and Africa region.
The position sits within a fun and vibrant office and it is a great chance for a lawyer to step up into a more senior and autonomous role.
- Providing advice to Senior Executives and Directors on legal aspects;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and assisting country and account managers to successfully close deals;
- Advising on data privacy and GDPR;
- Assisting with M&A transactions;
To be successful in this role you will have
- 4+ years PQE in a commercial role however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Experience in software/IT or IP law matters.
Please click on the link to apply to this Senior Legal Counsel role.