NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BDM - Health Plan Staffing Services to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here. NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Business Development Sr. Consultant to join our team Health Plan Staffing Services Team working remotely in the US.
The Health Plan Staffing Services team provides access to Health Plan professionals with the functional expertise necessary to meet interim, project-based and consulting needs.
We work with clients in the health insurance space to solve their critical staffing needs through temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire solutions. We deliver experienced national project teams in rapid response to the insurance/managed care industry's critical and often unforeseen workload situations and also provide companies with access to functional expertise and consultant-level insurance talent for special projects and short-term needs.
Some of the Staffing Services we use to support interim project needs include the following roles:
Position's General Duties and TasksIn these roles you will be responsible for:
- Customer service
- Front end processing and data entry
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Claims processing and adjustments
- Appeals and Grievance
- Business Analysts
- Configurations services
- Project Management
- Supervisors and Managers
- Coding Specialists
Requirements for this role include:
- Selling staffing solutions to our health plan customers including generating new logo sales for staffing solutions within the Health Plan Industry
- Managing customer relations to include expansions/extensions of ongoing staffing services
- Presentations to customers at all levels in the organization including PowerPoint
- Represent NTT Data at industry conferences
- Negotiate staffing agreement with customers.
- Minimum 5 years previous Staff Augmentation Sales experience within the Health Plan (Payer, Insurance) Industry
- 3 years of experience preparing and presenting PowerPoints to customers/prospects to include "C" level.
- Must reside in the United States.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively to exchange information with our client/prospects.
- Previous experience with SFDC helpful.
- Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday.
- Previous Health Insurance experience helpful
- Travel required.
#INDSALESAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.Nearest Major Market:
Consulting, Business Development, Project Manager, Data Entry, Front End, Technology, Sales, Administrative