Elevation Recruitment Group are recruiting for a business based in the Sheffield area. They are currently seeking a Senior Credit Controller to join their well established and stable finance team on a temporary basis to offer support during a busy period.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy sales ledger from start to finish whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
You will be integrated with the wider Finance Team however you must be comfortable working in a standalone capacity, while keeping to strict deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Set up new accounts, assess risk and set credit limits
* Ensure that the Company receives all monies and outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
* Ensure effective debt collection is maximised
* Assist in the accurate and timely preparation and issue of all invoices
* Accurate and timely allocation of cash to company sales ledger
* Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, resolving any incoming queries
* Set up new accounts through to credit checks, managing initial set up and payment terms
* Monthly cash-flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years' experience within a similar Credit Control position
* Strong communication skills
* Target focused and driven
* Excellent Excel skills
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career as well as job security and a friendly working environment.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.