$12 hourly PLUS bonus
Part-Time Monday - Friday from 4pm-10:30pm
Paid uniform, Medical Benefits, 401k +
- Safely transport lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail, and related material
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to accurately track items through the transportation cycle
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation, and adaptability with teammates and clients
- All other job-related duties as assigned
- Work to promote MedSpeed team culture
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant industry/driving experience preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Due to driving requirements, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures closely
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points
- Ability to pass initial and random background check and drug screen
- Frequent standing, walking
- Extended periods of sitting, ability to bend, twist, squat, climbing in and out of vehicles
- Must be able lift and maneuver minimum of 50 lbs
- Drive a non-commercial vehicle throughout the shift on various roads and in varying weather conditions
Job Type: Part-time
Don’t just be a driver, improve healthcare delivery in your community – While working for a company where people are at the heart of what we do.
MedSpeed is the market-leading organization that is changing the way the healthcare industry views transportation logistics by leveraging it to help health systems, laboratories and other healthcare organizations integrate. Healthcare transportation by MedSpeed is the movement of physical materials, such as blood and other specimens, pharmaceuticals, supplies, equipment, print, mail and more. Every health system and laboratory needs transportation for its clinical operations to function. Our Logistic Service Representatives (LSRs) who conduct the pick-ups and deliveries that make up intra-company logistics are at the front line of making this happen.
MedSpeed is a growing company with a national presence. We are always looking for hard working individuals to become MedSpeeders and potentially advance through the organization.
Role: Part Time Logistics Service Rep / Medical Delivery Driver 4pm-9pm M-F
Apply for this job now.