Data Scientist needed for Process Automation Project
Location [ Can work out of any of these cities so which ever is best for you ] : Richmond, Chicago, Atlanta, Charlotte, East Rutherford, Philadelphia, NYC, Dallas, DC, Baltimore
Rate: Please submit rate requested with resume
Type: W2 only
Length: 6 + Months
Benefits: 90 days health & after 1 year 401k
Security: Enhanced background check
Please Note: Citizenship is required
- Skills associated with being a data engineer/data scientist
- Must be well versed in data manipulation, data organization, and process improvement
- Must have extensive knowledge of Tableau, creating metrics reports, and creating dashboards with proper data visualization
- Must be proficient in Python, R, Spark and/or Power Bi
- Some experience using Git, GitHub and GitLab for code repository
- Some knowledge of Hadoop and connecting/setting up live Tableau dashboards
- Some knowledge of AI/Machine Learning
- Contractor must be based in Richmond and be housed in Richmond VA.
- Contractor must be able to work in small teams and be comfortable with knowledge sharing
- Contractor would be responsible for accomplishing 3 primary objectives
- Review and validate the current process, considering the work that has already been completed by the existing team, and suggest new process improvements/automation methods that would result in productivity gains. There should be a checkpoint at the end of this stage that projects the productivity gains that are achievable. Is there enough value to justify the cost of the contractor doing steps 2 and 3?
- Automate the process where possible suggest using Python and/or Tableau but are open to other tools as long as they are consistent with tools used
- Refine and modernize the current reports by creating a new look and feel that is sustainable and allows for the expansion of customers to be reported on. The idea is to utilize productivity gains from automation to offset the expansion of customer base.
- Create documentation that describes the new process end-to-end.
- Data Mining
- Come up Resilience Success and Failures and put in to power point
- Looking at process improvement
- Evaluate the process and apply any automation experience
- Tableau and / or Power BI, Python, Rest, Git
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required
- No 3rdParty Candidates
- No 3rdParty Vendors
- No Sponsorship for this position
- provided by Dice