CNC Miller/Turner - Programmer/setter/operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a permanent role based in Berkshire. They require a CNC Miller - Programmer/setter/operator, to programme, set and operate CNC Milling machines.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, programming, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery.
We are looking for a CNC Miller- Programmer/setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
- Extensive experience of Programming CNC Mills .
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
If you have CNC milling or Turning experience then please apply and I will be more than happy to support you.