Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Support
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are previous experience working with young people with SEND.
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking support worker looking for short-term or long-term supply work? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Working on supply basis provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will give you the experience of working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
If you are an experienced support worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
It is essential that you have relevant, recent experience in a support role in a school or further education setting. Previous experience with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent experience within a school or further education setting
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for working with SEND pupils
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and what experience is required and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield Secondary team today on 01484 642892.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.