LSEVEN is looking for a Level 2 or 3 Systems Engineer to join our Managed Services Support Team.
***Please read the entire post in detail, and make sure to reply with all information requested. Please do not apply for this position if you do not have the necessary skills and qualifications below. This position is for an experienced IT Systems Engineer, preferably with experience working for a Managed Services Provider, or IT Company.
LSEVEN Team Members are:
· Self-motivated: You understand assigned goals and objectives, and take pride in seeing them completed quickly and efficiently. You're driven, even when no one is watching. Especially then.
· Exceptional communicators: You are able to communicate diplomatically and consistently with internal teams and clients.
· Tech-savvy, tech-smart: You've been tinkering with computers from a young age, track tech trends and products, and understand how to leverage technology. You are able to execute and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Team-players: Comfortable providing constructive input and ideas to grow the organization, and you welcome feedback. "That's not my job." -- Isn't in your vocabulary.
· Hungry for growth: You thirst for more -- learning, achievement, and expertise. You enjoy exploring new products and services, and crave expanding your knowledge base for the benefit of your team, and for yourself.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Responding to customer support tickets promptly, providing concierge-level technical support, documenting resolutions to support requests daily, and escalating tickets as needed.
· Installing, migrating, and managing Windows Server environments (2003/2008R2/2012)
· Providing on-site & remote support, with issues ranging from simple desktop configuration and network troubleshooting to firewall implementation and support/maintenance related to Windows Server & Exchange.
· Communicating effectively with clients via phone and email, responding to all requests and concerns in a timely fashion. Explaining resolutions, answering questions, and providing professional advice as needed.
· Actively collaborating in the development and maintenance of IT Support processes
· Identifying infrastructure system needs, and providing feedback for development.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
· A minimum 4-5 year's experience working in a technology/IT related fields
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange
· Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
· Router/firewall configuration and management
· Microsoft Windows 7, 8, & 10
· Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016
· LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, and Domain Controllers
· Wireless Network Configuration & Troubleshooting
· Printer/Scanner Setup & Configuration
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· 2- or 4-year degree in a Computer Science/Engineering area of study
· Past experience working for an IT consulting or computer services company
· Microsoft/Apple/CompTIA certifications (A+, N+, Security +, MCP, ACP)
· Mac OS X troubleshooting & integration into Windows networks
· VPN implementation
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· You must have a reliable form of transportation, a valid Florida driver's license, and proof of insurance that meets the minimum requirements of the State of Florida.
· We place a strong emphasis on your past references, and your ability to work well with others. Please provide a minimum of 2-3 professional references.
· The position pays $45,000-75,000 per year, depending on experience, certification, references, and interview. 40 Hours/Week Guaranteed. We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills. We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance and client reviews of your customer service.
Are you ready to join the LSEVEN revolution? We can't wait to meet you!
LSeven Solutions has been serving the South Florida area since 2001, providing IT Support such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses. It's always been our goal to provide enterprise-level IT practices and solutions to the small business sector, with small business prices. Our experience has allowed us to build and develop the infrastructure needed to keep our prices affordable and our clients up and running.
We partner with many types of businesses in the area, and strive to eliminate IT issues before they cause expensive downtime, so you can continue to drive your business forward. Our dedicated staff loves seeing our clients succeed. Your success is our success, and as you grow, we grow.
Role: IT Help Desk / Systems Engineer with MSP Experience (Level 2 or 3)
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.