Company: CONNELLS GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
On-boarding AdvisorLocation: Leighton Buzzard
About the OpportunityThe focus of the role is to ensure that new starters within Mortgage Services meet the Connells Group set standards of Fitness, Propriety and Competency for roles which fall under the certification regime. Day-to-day responsibilities will include employee verification activities and supporting the Mortgage Services business including liaising with recruitment and management to ensure correct documentation and information is provided and any issues are raised and/or closed appropriately.
You’ll have experience in an administration role and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships. It’s likely you will have experience of working in a fast-paced team environment, you will be experienced in managing a varied workload and juggling priorities will be second nature. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, possess a high level of accuracy and be a true team player.
- Experience of working in an administration role with high transaction counts and a demanding customer base
- Evidence of building good relationships with customers, colleagues and key contacts across the organisation
- Familiarity with using business systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Act as an ambassador for the Training & Competency Team and uphold Connells Group values
- Proven delivery experience to the highest standard of customer care
- Ability to organise, prioritise, handle varied a heavy workload and able to meet deadlines
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and as of March 2021 also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.