Registered Nurse - Disabilities Nursing Home - Sandbach - £17.51 per hour
37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for a registered nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) to join a disabilities nursing home in Sandbach. Working as a registered nurse, you will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to residents.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- £17.51 per hour
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Supportive team and management
The duties of this Registered Nurse role:
- Demonstrate an empathetic and caring approach ensuring that dignity and respect is maintained.
- Directly lead and supervise a team of support staff as required at the respective service, ensure the smooth and efficient management of the respective shift by assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team
- Able to work under own initiative and as an effective team member being able to prioritise own work load and that of others, delegating work and prioritising activities as required.
- Demonstrate awareness of evidence-based practice.
- Demonstrate sound observational skills to identify potential or actual changes in health status of customers.
- To have good verbal & written communication skills in English and a good level of numeracy so as to be able to maintain accurate records.
- Computer literate, able to use standard Microsoft packages.
- To be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
- An RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]