PCTE Training Lead
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS's reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS is currently seeking a Training lead Engineer for the PCTE Cyber TRIDENT program. The Cyber TRIDENT IDIQ is utilized by Department of Defense (DOD) organizations and other non-DOD agencies that have related cyber training needs. The Cyber TRIDENT IDIQ provides the management, integration, maintenance, and evolution for the PCTE platform, and provides total system/subsystem acquisition life cycle support for the PCTE system baseline.
The Training Lead is responsible for development, maintenance, and execution of training for the PCTE program. The position is located in Orlando, Florida and is contingent upon award.
- Manage the development and ultimate execution of training content for current and evolving PCTE capabilities.
- Manage the maintenance of any training content developed for the PCTE platform for re-use in future training.
- Lead the development of training programs, artifacts, and curricula in accordance with approved training system development framework.
- Incorporate training objectives and tailor content to the appropriate audience.
- Develop and lead In-Progress Reviews (IPRs) for training events.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or a related field. Four (4) years of related military experience may substitute for academic degree.
- Graduate from one of the following U.S. military Noncommissioned Officer Education System course: Advanced Noncommissioned Officer Course, First Sergeant Course or Sergeants Major Course.
- Assignment to Special Operations Forces (Special Forces, Military Information Support Operations, Civil Affairs, Ranger Regiment, Special Operations Aviation, Special Mission units), or assignment to Military Intelligence.
- Minimum of five (5) years of corporate experience and specific expertise working in the digital domain, using open source, social media and the internet for research, influence, operations, targeting, and analysis. Candidate should be technology agnostic and have detailed expertise and experience with different technologies.
- Hold an active Secret Security Clearance.
- At least three (3) years of experience researching, planning, preparing, coordinating, and executing Mission Rehearsal and Command Post Exercises (MRX/CPX).
IDS's competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future - 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development - networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email #removed# and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR