Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside South Gloucestershire Council to provide them with a Project Manager, Strategic Support to Children's Services on a 6-month contract.
(Would consider 3 days per week to make the length last longer).
The rate of pay offered is £520-£650 per day. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
Please see details below:
- Role requires a qualified social worker, with senior experience leading project groups, change and improvements to services (not a specific improvement manager post though)
- Potentially senior level / head of service type experience.
- Able to lead on several task force group, around improvement and senior support to the leadership team.
- Mix of both Strategic level work and troubleshooting project work.
- Will be SW England registered
- Suitable qualification in Social Work
- Desirable - qualification in project management or improvement initiatives.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers