Seeking a motivated leader to join our award-winning maintenance team at an award winning apartment community in North East Philadelphia. Excellent compensation and benefits for the right person.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responding to and completing residential service requests/work orders
• Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall and appliance repair
• Scheduling and preparing vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements
• Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems
• Snow removal, cleaning and maintenance of grounds, including common areas
• Providing residents with outstanding customer service
• Training, supervising, and developing onsite maintenance staff
• Maintaining the integrity of the community
• Proactively communicates pertinent and essential aspects of the site operations to the Property Manager
• Upholding all company policies, goals, and values
• Assists with special projects, administrative tasks, and other related wor
• Must be knowledgeable with email correspondence and Microsoft Word/Excel.
• Compliance with all federal, state, and local Fair Housing laws
• Proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliance repair
• HVAC certification - EPA Universal preferred
• Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
• Valid Driver’s License
Role: Multi Family - Service Manager
Apply for this job now.