Detailed Job title: Data Consultant - Data Modelling, Azure SQL DB & Datawarehouse, AWS Redshft, Tableau, Power BI
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you looking for a new Senior Data Consultant opportunity?
Do you have a solid baclground in data and looking to lead a on a broad range of data requirements?
Sentinel are working with a leading organisation, looking for senior / lead data consultants to lead their data based projects. The position would suit a senior / lead data professional with strong consulting / client facing skills.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven consulting experience and / or must be able to demonstrate strong client facing skills.
- Able to assist with analysis, sales, and pre-sales activity.
- Strong udnerstanding of cloud based soluitons (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Good understanding of data visualisation tech (Tableau, Power BI, Look, Qlik).
- Good data modelling experience.
- Strong database design for ODS and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Must be SC cleared or able to obtain SC clearance (British national with no prolonged trips outside of the UK and no previous criminal convictions).
As the Data Consultant you'll be responsible for:
- Provide high level consultation across a broad range of data related objectives.
- Perform analysis on complex data ecosystems to identify areas for improvement and / or identify most appropriate solution, in line with business requirements.
- Work closely with senior management in the identification of emerging business verticals and / or tech and contribute towards strategic direction.
- Work closely with sales and project management teams in sales and pre-sales activity.
- Work with customer end to end in solution delivery.