COMPANY: TAY ASSOCIATES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime, PartTime
SALARY: £19000 - £20000 per annum
A small asset management company, based in the City of London, is looking for a warm and flexible Office Manager to support their small office of 5 people. As a trusted employee, you will have the opportunity to make important decisions regarding the day to day running of the office. Your primary responsibilities will involve liaising with suppliers, scanning, ordering stationary, managing contracts, invoicing, setting up and logging payments, processing expenses, booking travel, managing facilities and regularly liaising with their offices in Asia.
This can be a very quiet office environment, so it's important that someone can work autonomously and doesn't need to be micro-managed. This role would suit someone hardworking, with a muck in attitude and sees no tasks too big or too small.
Hours: Ideally 5 days a week, working 20 hours, however there is slight flexibility.
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Warm and approachable with a great work ethic
- Resilient, with the ability to liaise at Director level.
- Articulate and professional.
- Organisational and communicational skills.
- Flexibility with a muck in attitude.
- Ability to keep calm, even whilst under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Job Ref: X_QGW28702