M&A Business Analyst
isolved transforms the way you manage your most important asset your people. Our human capital management (HCM) and workforce technology brings together HR, payroll, time and attendance, expense management, and benefits enrollment all in one robust, easy-to-use platform.
At isolved, we're on a mission to help our customers transform employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow, and we want to tell the world about it. We know that human resources is always evolving, quite simply because it's a people business, and so our People Cloud platform is not just built with people in mind but is ready for the future of work. As we continue to grow market share and increase our customer community of more than 145,000 employers, we are now seeking an outstanding talent in the following position:
M&A Business Analyst
M&A Business Analyst works specifically to assist transitioning clients from a network partner to our isolved HCM platform. This position is expected to utilize existing tools and software to successfully map a client's profile and setup from their existing network partner to our isolved platform. This position will analyze reporting from the network partner instance to ensure a smooth transition to the isolved security group and service model. This position will exist in a team environment, where the team is responsible to manage client expectations and minimize client and employee impact.
- Run/analyze reports to set a baseline for client data (snapshot)
- Run/analyze reports to ensure client payroll production history will transfer to the isolved environment
- Analyze and propose transition package strategy for optimal rollout of the project
- Review Power of Attorney agreements for completeness and accuracy
- Track, update, and manage tasks to ensure commitments and critical deadlines are being met timely
- Work with Treasury to research exception clients for Treasury approval
- Track client exceptions and determine resolution
- Define the client waves based upon validation of Transition packages receipt, Treasury approval and process alignment
- Review/update delivery methods/ wrap instructions - from the client export report
- Coordinate data imports into CRM system
- Coordinate data imports into isolved
- Assist with data management activities including performing data audits and manual cleanup work if necessary
- Coordinate schedule and tasks with M&A Director and other internal key stakeholders
- Participate in other projects as assigned by the Director of M&A Operations
- 4-5 years HCM/payroll experience desired
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated functional business process knowledge related to payroll services
- Demonstrated passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to work with multiple teams and ensuring team efficiency
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate successfully in a team environment
- Strong proficiency with Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) required
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and assist team members in task completion
Location: This position will be based in the USA (office or remote) and will require minimal travel.
Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.