We are seeking a Claims Examiner to become a part of our organization! You will investigate, analyze, and determine the extent of the organization's liability in various claims.
- Correspond and interview with medical specialists, agents, witnesses, or claimants to compile information
- Take accurate and detailed statements from all involved parties
- Calculate and approve payment of claims within a certain monetary limit
- Negotiate and settle property losses with little oversight
- Coordinate with legal counsel in handling cases correctly
- Previous experience in insurance, investigations or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Backed by the expertise and experience of Heritage Medical Systems, Heritage Victor Valley Medical Group offers members more of what they expect from a medical group: personalized care by a staff of skilled professionals, a speedy referral system and a panel of specialists to serve all your medical needs.
To generate better personal and community wellbeing through connecting with people emotionally, with a spirit of excellence, delivering and unexpected experience that reassures and leaves people highly satisfied
Our vision is to be the select medical group of the high desert community, by delivering high quality, individualized, efficient and effective healthcare.
WHAT WE BELIEVE"
High quality customer service
High Patient satisfaction
Keeping patients healthy
Patient empowerment and personal well being
Constant improvement of our resources, methods, processes and delivery.
"RESOURCES AND COMMITMENT"
We have the resources and commitment to always bring the best to meet the new challenges and ever-changing health care needs of the Victor Valley region.
Role: Claims Examiner
Apply for this job now.