COMPANY: JMC LEGAL RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Top 200 Benefits Package
Corporate NQ - 4 vacancy open at a Top 200 firm in Oxford. Are you interested in joining a top 200 firm that has been awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Places to work in a Tier 1 department that can offer you a real stepping stone for your career?
They are looking for a Corporate Solicitor that is looking to join a thriving team within a stand out Top 200 Law Firm during an incredibly exciting time for the firm. They can offer you a genuine path to progression avoiding that dreaded glass ceiling. If that's you, then look no further.
This firm is a leading law firm in the South of England and provides a range of services to both businesses and individuals. They have a network of offices across Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London.
For a regional firm, they tend to deal with work that you might usually associate with firms in the City and clients include some big names such as international banks and very well-known retailers.
The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course, all work very hard.
The firm is looking to recruit a new Corporate Solicitor NQ - 4+ to join their Oxford city centre location.
You will deal with an exceptionally high-quality Corporate caseload; this will be a varied caseload making for a more interesting role.
- You will work with SME right up to FTSE 250 companies
- This will be a hands-on role where you will run your own caseload and get high levels of client contact and business development experience
- You will work alongside a team of highly skilled Partners.
The actual work involved will be
- Company sales and purchases
- Share sales
- Management buy-ins
- Share incentive schemes
- Commercial contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Re-structuring and LLP's
This role would be fantastic for someone that wants to take it to the next stage with a top tier firm.
Who do they need?
- A Corporate Solicitor with between 0-4 years PQE
- The ideal candidate will have gained either their training contract or experience in corporate work at either a city or leading regional practice.
- Candidates should be commercially focussed and pragmatic in their approach.
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client service is also essential.
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package, and salary is very negotiable dependent on experience/the individual, although it is thought it would be an above industry average figure.
Apply now for immediate consideration or click the link below to proceed with an up to date CV.