If you are a motivated developer aiming to work in a dynamic work environment, where learning and innovative thinking are keys to success, contact us today. We are looking for a Software Developer with mid to senior level experience in Android development that is eager to master or improve their skills in modern web platforms. We are a growing company with a start up feel. You will be wearing multiple hats and have exposure to multiple systems. If you would like to learn new platforms and technologies, building on a solid base of development experience, this job is ideal for you. Additionally you will have the chance to create new solutions and act as a mentor to junior staff. You will receive on the job training and a sense of accomplishment that comes from the creative work we do. We work on innovative application development and system integration related to Information Security, including the secure processing of Hollywood films and TV shows. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop using Android and other related skill set and work with many open source platforms. We are a tight team and your voice matters. Candidates with app development (Web/iOS) experience are a plus. Work from home with the ability to commute to our Naperville office, participate in optional fun lunch time and after hours activities.
- Design, specification, implementation and testing of software in an iterative development process
- Software integration and customization
- Creation of technical documentation
- Diagnosis of problems and performance analysis
- Passion for learning new technologies - required
- Independent thinking
- Desire / Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Preferred Qualifications :Experience in one or more of the following:
Desired Qualifications :
- Web or iOS mobile app development experience is a plus
- Linux experience
- Information Security experience
- Significant growth potential for the right master of technologies
- Opportunity to work on interesting, innovative projects
- Competitive benefits and compensation package including bonuses (100K +)
- Growth within a dynamic team in a collaborative work environment
- Encouraged flexible hours and work/life balance
- Convenient work location
- Casual in office dress code
- Social activities
- All other benefits: dental, life, health, 401k, ...
- 2-5 years of experience: at least 2 years in iOS
- Must show commitment and/or proven longevity track record.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. at time of application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Android Development: 2 years
Pioneer in modern inflight entertainment and secure video streaming
Role: Android Application Developer
Apply for this job now.