Year 3 Teacher to join an Ofsted “Outstanding School” in Ealing
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Teacher looking to work within KS2?
Teaching personnel are searching for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join a Ealing based school. The school has excellent transport links close by and the potential to park in the school car park if required.
The ideal candidate would…
- UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident working with KS2
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations for children's attainment
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to motivate and inspire children
- Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning fun
- The ability to engage and encourage relationships with staff and students by being approachable
- You must have a good command of the English language - written and oral
We can offer you…
- Competitive pay package starting from £140-£150 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- The choice of your preferred year group
- Your own higher level teaching assistant
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
- Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
The school is now shortlisting candidates and seeing people for interviews.
Please note: If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have a number of other positions available.
If you are interested please call Aran on 0208 616 9893