We are looking for a hard-working, high-energy cashier to join our company. You'll be responsible for facilitating money transactions for customers by using a cash register. You will ring up sales by accepting credit, debit, cheques, or cash. Cashiers handle large amounts of money each day, so you will also be expected to act with honesty and integrity, and must possess excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of our products.
Cashier Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers in a positive manner and helping them find specific items.
- Wrapping, bagging, or boxing food for customers.
- Accepting payment by credit, debit, voucher, cheque, or cash.
- Calculating and giving correct change to the customer.
- Resolving customer complaints and rectifying price discrepancies.
- Entering purchases into cash register to calculate purchase price.
Cashier Requirements and Qualifications
- Being able to do basic mathematics, and handle and count cash.
- Being able to stand for extended durations of time.
- Knowing how to handle unreasonable or difficult customers.
- Being an effective and positive communicator with customers.
Role: Counter Help - Full or Part Time
Apply for this job now.