CARE ASSISTANTS- VERY REWARDING POSITION - SUPERB EMPLOYER-DAYS OR NIGHTS
- COPTHORNE, CRAWLEY
- FULL-TIME POSITIONS
- DAYS OR NIGHTS SHIFTS ON OFFER
- £18,500 to £19,000 (DOE)
- NURSING HOME FOR ADULTS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
Superb opportunity to join a leading Charity Care Provider, where you will be supporting young adults with physical disabilities in a place they call home. Beautiful setting, equipped with the latest technology in order to enable the residents to fully live their lives offering various activities in the setting and in the community.
What is required of the Care Assistant:-
- Identifying the needs and abilities of the service users
- Provide personal care and encouragement to them
- Supporting service users to appointments and outings.
- Provide companionship and support by organising days out
The ideal candidates for these Care Assistants positions:-
- Experience in a care setting is desirable, but not essential as our clients provide extensive professional training.
- Can you make a real difference to someone's life.
- Are you caring, kind, polite and compassionate.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If these superb opportynities sound like the perfect role for you, then we would love to hear from you now please. Remember all these Care Assistant positions are permanent, full time and part time contracts offered, guaranteed hours!
For further details, please call or email Care First Recruitment on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends).