Company: CAREER LEGAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 per annum
Our client, an International Law Firm with a great reputation in the market are looking for an experienced Real Estate Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
This role would suit an experienced Commercial Real Estate Legal Secretary with at least 3 years of experience working within a Real Estate or Property department.
- Ensuring documents and emails are e-filed appropriately and in line with the firm's e-filing policy and naming conventions.
- Opening new client files and updating the client management database (InterAction)
- Knowledge of Land Registry forms and applications and Stamp Duty Land Tax forms and submissions
- Resolving account queries and assisting in the monthly billing process
- Diary Management & Travel arrangements
- Inbox management
Up to £43,000 (DOE) 3 days in the office, 2 from home.