Account Executive Sales - Velostics - Remote
The perfect candidate for this role would be a high class sales professional with experience in selling warehouse or terminal automation software.
We are a tight-knit bunch of creative, curious, and passionate people. Here are a few reasons that we know you'd love it here:
- You'll work in a flexible, social work environment.
- You'll solve challenging, meaningful problems worth solving.
- You'll explore cutting edge technology and harness its power to transform the way businesses operate.
Account Executive - Velostics is responsible for overseeing the successful lead-to-close lifecycle of opportunities related to the company's Velostics product, targeted at terminal automation customers. Velostics' mission is to enable warehouse, plant and terminal operators across wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, energy and refining, and utilities to eliminate waste and non-productive time from inbound logistics and the receiving process and to maximize the ROI on related supply chain and logistics digital innovation initiatives.
The Account Executive must meet sales targets and manage high-level client relationships and look for opportunities to expand existing relationships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with new and existing clients to build a sales pipeline
- Own and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and margin targets
- Manage the full customer lifecycle from prospecting, discovery, needs analysis, proposal development, closing and on-boarding
- Partner with clients to understand their automation needs and recommend solutions that leverage Velostics products and services
- Work closely with the business development team to explore and drive plans to penetrate the identified opportunities
- Understand the client's culture, capabilities, team structure and goals to ensure success for the client
- Navigate senior business relationships to gain additional work for the company
- Develop and use territory and account plans to drive sales activities
- Drive strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals with your internal and client teams
- Manage and forecast succession planning for the key roles on the account
- Be actively involved in company initiatives such as hiring, training and events
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% employer match
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Employee Discounts (Fitness, Car Rental, Airport Parking and more)
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or related field.
2. 5+ years of software license sales experience within a software product company focused on the Industrial sector targeting Director and Vice President levels.
3. Strong understanding of warehouse and/or product terminal management.
4. Passion about delivering automation software solutions.
5. Proven track record of consistently exceeding $1MM+ annual quotas by generating and growing new accounts.
6. Experience selling terminal automation software or warehousing software.
7. Ability and willingness to travel close to 10%.
8. Experience selling terminal automation software preferred
Powered by JazzHR