The Job Window is hiring an Advertising Campaign Manager on behalf of our client, an organization that specializes in developing interactive promotional advertising campaigns and strategies that captivate audiences and produce repeat customers.
The Advertising Campaign Manager is a full-time, permanent position. Our client offers a competitive hourly base and performance bonuses with the opportunity for advancement, providing assistance and direction in managing our client’s largest retail sector campaign to date. The selected applicant will report to the Executive Director of Advertising & Sales and work closely with the Campaign leaders, Sales leads and promotional marketing staff to help carry out a broad-based plan, for what will be a milestone year for our client’s campaign!
The Advertising Campaign Manager will keep the campaign on schedule and progressing with a high-level of visibility and momentum that provokes a sense of excitement, optimism and confidence in achieving all Campaign goals. Previous experience in campaign planning and leadership is required.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership in creating and implementing the campaign and monitoring financial progress for the Campaign across the York area
- Assist in the development and execution of on-site marketing strategies including retention & recognition programs, lead generation tactics and promotional pricing programs to motivate current and prospective consumer buying habits
- Build relationships with consumers and encourage a positive brand communications experience
- Assist in recruitment, orientation, training, objective setting, and performance monitoring and professional development with campaign staff
- Provide direction in scheduling Campaign staff meetings, prepare agendas, meeting notes and reports
- Conduct research to identify and develop target consumer profiles and best strategies to influence prospective consumers purchasing patterns
- Oversee campaign revenue monitoring, acknowledgement and tracking
- Educates and engages campaign staff, ensuring timely and accurate information about the project is provided
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Post-secondary education or diploma in relevant field with 1-5 years experience
- Experience in Campaign planning and management an asset
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented (attention to detail), creative, strategic, professional and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines;
- Computer literacy, including MS Office/Windows
- Excellent writing, analytical and research skills are essential
- Exceptional communication skills, a strong team work ethic and demonstrated strong planning and organizing abilities;
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects with competing timelines;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff and consumers
- Demonstrated ability to enable success of a team and wider organization through leadership and effective management;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to work within a senior management team;
- Ability to think strategically and work proactively, managing competing priorities;
- Superior writing and communications skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required with access to a reliable vehicle.
- Required to attend and assist at any on-site campaign events.
- Ability to work flexible hours with possible evenings and weekends is preferred.
Role: Advertising Campaign Manager
Apply for this job now.